I am completely in love with someone who is getting married soon.

I am completely in love with someone who is getting married soon. We have been seeing each other for over a year now. He feels the same way ab me but says he is in too deep and has to go through with the wedding. We have both talked ab how we are soul mates and how we fell ab each other. What do I do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• tell his wife to be. he is lying to you and playing you both. if he loved you, he would break off the wedding, but then would you want to be with someone who will cheat on you and back out of your committment. tell his fiance, think about if you were her, you would want to know. she deserves to know that she is about to marry a snake. and you need to get away from him. he doesnot honor his committment! run! find a man who isn't already taken. there are better guys out there! you deserve better and so does his fiance. expose him for what he really is and MAYBE he might learn his lesson.

What Guys Said 1

• hey if he true to you like he says he should be with you NO MATTER WHAT an he about to get married to someone else... wtf guest he got it good he got two girls thinking he's in love with both of them an one of them seem to know about how serious he is as to letting him get married with the other one anyways I'm sorry I think either your guy is retarded an doesn't know what true love is or he completely fooled you and I don't want you to be mad at me but... come on?

What Girls Said 2

• If he really felt that about you, he'd break off the wedding. I've yet to meet a man who will marry someone simply out of duty to the relationship.

I know it's hard, but you have let go of this. I don't know what his motives are for talking to you like this while being with another woman, but they can't be good ones. Tell him he needs to make up his mind. It's either you or it's her, but he can't have both.

If he chooses her, you need to move on.

• You cut your ties with him. He is dishonest and manipulative. The girl who is getting married to him is very unfortunate. I hope she will learn who her husband is before she has kids with him. Even if he backed off that wedding now and chose you, you'd still be in a very weak position, as he proved he doesn't have any integrity and character strength - he just wants to milk two cows at the same time. Move on, this guy is not a bargain