Do you like Priyanka Chopra?

Do you like Priyanka ChopraDo you like Priyanka Chopra?Do you like Priyanka Chopra?
  • you want to marry her
  • you want children with her

69

Most Helpful Guy

• i love her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 6

• She definitely beautiful and literally #goals, Miss World, Singer, Hollywood, Bollywood, she's just amazing and get level of professionalism in her personality is the main thing to get her this much far.

But for looks I like Kajal, Deepika and most old actresses better. All those were so healthy and natural and so utterly beautiful and elegant but nowdays Bollywood actresses are just tryhard women promoting anorexia and unrealistic body standards, and they definitely lack the beauty of going au naturel.

• i love her, she is hot, love her show "cuantico" and can't weit to watch baywatch

• she's cool πŸ‘

• Never heard of her before. But yeah she's pretty

• yes! She's beautifulβ™‘

• She's my favourite actress. Now that she's in Hollywood, I miss her presence in Bollywood movies.

What Guys Said 8

• nah. after knowing few things about her , she's not even worth a look.

• she is beautiful... and age is not a number... so NO

• I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

• no other options? seriously?

• No - - - -

• nope I don't feel anything for her...πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• she's too fake. I feel like with all that plastic, she's melt in the sun. Maybe all the makeup she wears is actually massive amounts of sun block to prevent that. :o

• Why do Indians hate Priyanka Chopra? She is a great actress and Dancer also Miss. Universe makes India proud and you people hate her.. why?

• Indians hate her because she is flaunting her body in front of whole world