I feel mad after 10 months. What to do?

I am still mad to my ex that i broke up 10 months ago. I dated some guys afterwards but i was angry them too. Maybe my previous relationship caused this. What can i do to get over it?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you upset at your ex, why were you angry with those guys after? It is very possible this is due to your previous relationship with your ex. What do you do, perhaps understanding why you are still upset, and learning how to let go of that anger. Can't help you more than that without knowing details.

What Guys Said 3

• I broke up with my ex last October. I seen her today but acted as if she wasn't there I was angry so mad that my head hurt and my stomach hurt. I just have to forgive my ex for the hurt they caused me and try to move on. Holding on to anger isn't hurting anyone but me.

• Face it. Like go and confront him.
    And figure out why you are angry and why can't you move on.

I don't know for sure but from my experience, and studies.
    Emotions are interconnected.
    Anger comes from disappointment, hurt and sadness.
    Out of these three one could be the cause of your anger. Just based on the concept of relationships.
    Now you need to figure it out and solve it. Unless you face it and solve it you can't move on.

• rape your ex

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!