Question for the married folks- Have you blocked and deleted all your ex's?

My ex is now married and I downloaded this app similar to Viber/Skype and I pressed his name by accident and it called him right away.

I noticed he blocked and deleted me right away.

He's blocked and deleted me off from every social media platform right before he got married (understandable) BUT its weird now that he's settled down he has to block and delete me.

Thoughts?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the ex. if she was a crazy psycho bitch (which was actually the case with one of them) , then I would have block from all sort of social media. if the girl was good (which is not my case till date , then i wouldn't feel the need to block her. she automatically wouldn't bother me after i am in a new relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• Seems like a good idea. I don't see any reason to talk to exes when you have a spouse. Good for him.

Happy wife = Happy life.

• The more you see your ex the more you get weaker.. and social media is the place where your can see your ex more frequently.. So it's better to block your ex..

past is a history
    future is a mistery
    today is a gift

don't ruin your present because of your past or future

• I block them all, they dumped me for a reason, I don't need to have any communication once you've decided it's over.

• Yeah, I would have done the same thing. I'm currently friends with all my exes from the last two years, and if I find the right one, I would have zero problems deleting them all.

• Well he didn't want3d any problem created by you in his newly found life, so he just blocked you.

• nope, not all

What Girls Said 0