If you hang out one-on-one with an ex, would you post pictures on social media?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are interested in someone else and are trying to develop a new, different relationship with a new, different person then no. Posting pictures with an ex shows that you are still in contact with them obviously but also there's always lingering feelings and your new partner or partner to be could take that as a red flag and be scared off. But if you aren't with anyone new or interested in anyone then hell yeah go ahead, it shows you can be mature and get through difficult situations and still come out strong.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't hang out with an ex to begin with.

• I don't really post on social media, so if I posted something with an ex it would probably be seen as suspicious

• Social media is irrelevant.

• Only if we're having fun

• I don't like it

• this is something I've debated myself because I'm still friends with most of my ex's. for me I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't

• maybe

• No it not moving on

• Nope.

• I really wouldn't, it can send a message that you got back together

• depend

• i would not click a single picture with her...

• I don't post pictures on social media anyway so probably not

• absolutely not

What Girls Said 8

• I don't keep in contact with exes. It just complicates future relationships. I've no need to keep in contact with an ex. I usually to cut all ties and move on

If someone is in a relationship and they hang out alone with an ex , and post pics of them together on social media they are crossing a relationship boundary. That would be humiliating and disrespectful towards their current SO.

I'd never jeopardise my current relationship for the sake of hanging out with an ex. My boyfriends feelings and position in my life would always come first

• I won't even be hanging out with a ex

• I don't have an ex
    And no i wouldn't do it if I had an ex. I wouldn't even go out one on one.

• I didn't post pictures on social media when my ex was my boyfriend. Posting now that he's an ex will only cause problems with my current boyfriend.

• Do you normally post everything on social media or not often?

• Wouldn't ever hang out with and ex and certainly wouldn't be posting picture on social media

• Yes if I'm tryna be petty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cock blockingπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ. But on the real nah! You'll be sending the wrong message, plus maybe other guys wanna talk to you, if they see that ain't nobody gonna message you.. don't do it

• Yes, I will do it.