Can girls who cheat change?

So I dated this girl, she models insanely hot. long story short everything was great then she cheated on me. we got back together and guess what she cheated on me again. So it's been a few months she hit me up and wants to try again. she seems to have changed but who knows, I want to but not sure if I'm just getting sucked in by her hotness. anyway girls in your opinion can girls who cheat change?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People who cheat can change but in my opinion unless she has hit the stage in her life where she is ready to settle down then it's unlikely and it's probably more likely she wouldn't cheat on someone she hasn't already cheated on before... not that things couldn't work out for yous... who knows.

0|0
    0|0
    • you know what that makes sense. good job.

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I will always offer a second chance to someone who chests. they could have been drunk or high of just got caught up in the wrong moment. but if someone chests on me again, I'm not taking them back. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She cheated on you twice , and its only been a few months from the last time she cheated. Highly doubt she changed. Your driven by lust and her good looks , but keep in mind her pretty face and good body can't hide the fact she won't be loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's cheated twice... it's not going to end up well

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• From experience, no. And not to be too much of a downer, once a cheater always a cheater. You can go back to her, but DON'T get your hopes up. I've been cheated on twice.1 of them dated my friend after and cheated on him. She said she won't do it again, but yea, she did.
    Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • No. as Ron says "poisonous toadstools don't change their spots". So, aside from Harry Potter quotes, I think that if she has cheated twice, you shouldn't waste your time with her again. Find someone nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get back together with her, not unless she's willing to work very hard to prove her loyalty.

0|0
    0|0
  • once a cheater always a cheater. no exceptions.

0|2
    0|0
  • Once a slut, always a slut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just fuck her and keep your mouth shut.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;