How do you tell a girl you know she has a crush on you? (and you aren't that interested atm)?

I was talking to this girl on snapchat and she has some trigger words like "when i see you again" or "I think your a really great guy" and its been going on sence I meet her last week pls help. I don't want to hurt her feelings.

30

What Girls Said 3

• Be up front with her. Tell her immediately, don't try to soften it, and don't ignore her if she still wants to be friends.

I had something like this happen to me a few years back and the guy just kept stringing me along for over a year until I finally confronted him about it and asked for a straightforward response to my feelings. He was waaaay too nice about it and would still speak to me through other people, but we haven't spoken directly ever since. Honestly, I just miss him in my life; he used to be one of my closest friends in a time when I was really vulnerable, so it's a real shame that I couldn't keep him in my life.

• You know what? You just stop talking to her. Don't play games on her.

• Just don't do anything.

What Guys Said 0