How to not feel jealous of my ex's new girl?

My ex got a new girlfriend who made him block me off his facebook and instagram, and it annoyed me because I wanted to stay friends after. I don't know why she did that because she's really pretty, and one of my "friends" rudely pointed out she was prettier than I was. I know this sounds petty but ever since then it's been hard to shake this feeling of feeling inferior and jealous (my ex dumped me a while back and I'm annoyed that this bothers me). Any tips?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it, that dark chapter is left behind!! Take some time for yourself, you've earned it ❤ It's not worth staying friends with this guy if he blocks you the moment this whore tells him to 😇 I hope I made you feel a bit better 😀

What Guys Said 3

• well maybe find a new bf?

• im seeing someone else rn and true being w him makes me really happy but when im not w him i feel sad. nonetheless its a good idea

• don't care about it

• just stop stalking?

What Girls Said 0