Why do I feel happy that my ex is with someone uglier and bigger than me?

Literally, me and my ex were talking fine, till he got his new girlfriend. We carried on talking, but his new girlfriend threatened me and said she'll kick off if i message her? Like why would i bother? Why is she so considered about me?😂

43

Most Helpful Guy

• One why do you think you need to put her down. If she threatened you than maybe she senses your not over him which obviously is correct or you would be happy for them not insulting her. He is trying to use her to make you jealous which is immature also sounds like she needs to dump his ass. And the two of you are perfect for each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's obviously possessive over her boyfriend, and if he's still sending you photos and texts that there may be something inappropriate going on.
    While she should be working that out with him (and obviously he isn't helping her feel secure if he's laughing about it and showing you the messages) you're an easy target so leave them to it.
    Side note though, kind of hypocritical to be calling her immature and petty when you're posting here that she's ugly and fat

What Guys Said 2

• If he is an ex, why do you care about who he is doing? You should be looking forward, not back at the past.

• I dont? Someone showed me, as well as himself.. he kept sending me photos and it just made me laugh more than anything. But why is she threatening me, when she has him? If i wanted him, I probably would still have him...

• i reckon he got too scared as we were getting close as friends, then when he got with this new girl he found a reason to stop talking to me. Im not gonna be second best, id rather look after myself, and improve myself etc. its the best thing to do ngl!

• he even said "we can still talk but im scared:("
      thats when i knew he wanted me in his life..
      but i was the first one to say no contact, then he said he agrees, i replied and he got all shitty with me like "what do you want?".. like what?😂

What Girls Said 3

• Because, she thinks you may take her boyfriend away from her. :P

• If someone is in a relationship then one will like to be for two. I'm sure if u were in her position having ur boyfriend still talking to his ex then u will feel the same

• wouldn't threaten her though? Thats just immature and vile behaviour.

• People have their insecurities but if u are the top person then u will back away so ur ex can move on with his relationship

• I don't know, but good for you.

• Strange behaviour. Shouldn't judge peoples looks but come on.