Should I let my ex see everything I do online? I'm private on everything because I didn't want my ex seeing all my business but now Im rethinking?

I know it's petty but I wonder if I should let him see me looking good and living life without him. Not gonna like I hope he sees it and knows he let a good one go. But he might not think that I don't know. Just wondering if I let him see me it might make him miss me. Instead of having him not see anything I do? I know all the reasons why it's dumb but I'm being truthful I want him to miss me.

12

What Guys Said 2

• No. Bad idea that sounds like you're not over him yet, and that'll only prove it to him that he broke up for a good reason, especially if he finds out you wanted him to see.

• Want him to miss you? Why? He already does, and if he doesn't, he never cared about you in the first place.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps- but even seeing your name if he missed you would make him miss you- not what you're doing its just not always going to have the reaction you want. So I don't think there's any point to be honest, I can see your thoughts behind and it why he would perhaps miss you but I don't think thats going to make him miss you.