How can I break up wth my boyfriend in a calm yet cold way?

the thing is we've been together for years now, but 9 months ago we were in a café with our friends, he was standing right in front of me and i got a text from him saying that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and that it's over.. in a cold, heartbreaking damaging way, I asked millions of questions yet got zero responses, he never told me what made him send that text, we were pretty good back then. he ruined my life, we were talking about our next date, and in the blank of an eye everything is shattered, he literally destroyed me, i got crazy, SO depressed, i can't describe it better than the fact that he killed me. yet few weeks earlier, he finally told me the reason, i was shocked by how silly, immature, ridiculous and false it was but we got back together anyway. the problem is i don't look at him the way i used to anymore, he's no longer what i want and i can never forgive him for what he did, nor forget. i think i'm finally free of him and that i don't love him anymore. sorry my story is long, but the purpose for this is that i want to make him feel what i felt, call me mean but i want the COLDEST way to break up with him and examples of what that i can say to him... thank u

612

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-determined(c).gif

If you are really better than what he is then you would realise that playing his childish games will only ruin your self-esteem even further. You want to break up with him in a cold, damaging way? Do not stoop to his level of idiocy.

You cannot allow him to emotionally abuse you like this. You are only going to feel worse if you do but...

You have been allowing these guy to make you ride emotional rollarcosters long enough.

Just break up with him; text him, in person - whatever just do it as soon as possible.

Do not take him back no matter how much he begs you. He will just resort to the same way he has been treating you - like shit.

www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-aha(e).gif

Let this be a lesson learnt. You are only 19 so take the time to recuperate yourself. Spend time with friends, focus on hobbies or schoolwork if you have any.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he is playing with your emotions. The guy sounds bipolar or maybe suffering from depression. But I agree that the way that he treated you was cold and harsh. But you have to move on. You dont owe him anything. Its obvious he did not care about you like you think that he did, because he would of never treated you like that. I hope that you heal from this and move on. But the last thing that you want to do is go on a texting and calling spree.. begging him back. he needs to miss and really realize what he truly had.

What Guys Said 11

• He fucking traumatized the shit out of you didn't he? You should really ask yourself if you want to stoop to that level though, what is it that you want him to feel and what do you really want. You truly break up with a person when you stop giving two shits about them and who they are or what they feel, where they are? Who cares.

• This is an opportunity to rise above his behaviour... what do you do? the complete opposite...

What would a wise person do?

• I seriously shouldn't be taking advices from a 101 year old man :P
      but I think a wise person would get away without saying anything, don't you?

• I may be 101, but I look good for my age :)

Perhaps a wise person would do it in the way, that they would prefer it be done if they were on the receiving end. It's easy to do the opposite.

• Just make him think you're already dating someone else. That would be pretty cold

• Relationships never work these days because women choose bad quality men. Back in olden days relationships were managed in a rational logical manner. Women aren't capab4of choosing partners because they're emotional and simply make emotional irrational decisions... which lead to chaos.

• where are these good quality men lol..

• Your obviously a money grabbing whore if a guy on minimum wage who has good, caring, loving and loyal isn't good enough. You females are just hypergamous.

• You women are garbage, I feel sorry for the men who haven't gone mgtow and have to invest their time and resources in you women.

• i totally understand how you feel. but the more you think about this the more time you waste on him. and it keepa you from finding a better man

• Get a friend, tell him you're going to the store, ask if wants anything, the a little bit later send a text that says we're done, it could mean you're done at the store done with him, whatever he can imagine, and then block him.

• I think it's petty. plus he made that decision ages ago which means maybe he's matured plus if he got back with you clearly he realised it was dumb. Leave him if I don't like him thou

• Be 100% honest and leave no room for hope. no "i was lucky to have you but..." because he'll think "she was lucky to have me... clearly she likes me, I could get her back! Say the cold, honest truth. ie: "I don't have any feelings for you anymore, there is no way that could change." you need to make sure he knows FOR SURE that there is no future, no point in trying to salvage it. Then it will hurt more at first, but he will get over it in a healthy way.

• Flat out

• You are pretty bitter about this huh. To be fair if you did he probably wouldn't care too much judging by pic and how he was 9 months ago.

• You know thats easy to see through. He will know, dont be so petty.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should tell him the truth. when he sent that text, it broke you inside, and now the pieces are finally back together and he isn't one of them. that day, you had to learn to stop loving him, and today you succeeded. just dropping that in him ought to make him feel like shit. I would start with randomly looking him dead in the eye and, straight faced, saying "I don't love you anymore".

• don't say a word and change your number

• Best way is to talk

• Breakups are cold either way

• You: wanna see a magic trick?
    Him: sure
    You: Poof. You're single