How can I break up wth my boyfriend in a calm yet cold way?

the thing is we've been together for years now, but 9 months ago we were in a café with our friends, he was standing right in front of me and i got a text from him saying that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and that it's over.. in a cold, heartbreaking damaging way, I asked millions of questions yet got zero responses, he never told me what made him send that text, we were pretty good back then. he ruined my life, we were talking about our next date, and in the blank of an eye everything is shattered, he literally destroyed me, i got crazy, SO depressed, i can't describe it better than the fact that he killed me. yet few weeks earlier, he finally told me the reason, i was shocked by how silly, immature, ridiculous and false it was but we got back together anyway. the problem is i don't look at him the way i used to anymore, he's no longer what i want and i can never forgive him for what he did, nor forget. i think i'm finally free of him and that i don't love him anymore. sorry my story is long, but the purpose for this is that i want to make him feel what i felt, call me mean but i want the COLDEST way to break up with him and examples of what that i can say to him... thank u
How can I break up wth my boyfriend in a calm yet cold way?
Add Opinion