Leave current boyfriend for ex?

my boyfriend never has time for me anymore, and is acting subtly not interested, even though he swears it's due to his busy schedule. last week, I had been drinking at a party where my ex boyfriend was, and ended up telling him everything I ever wished I had the guts to say. he, remembers it vividly, and has been talking to me ever since. I used to wish every night he'd see in me what he used to, and now that we're back on track and things are rocky with my current, I don't know what to do. Which one is worth giving up?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible your ex is just soothing you over for some future sex. In any case, if your current boyfriend is an ass, then dump him. But maybe there's a reason. Such as stress related work or something other. Either way, I don't think it offers a compelling reason to go back to an ex.

What Guys Said 3

• Remember why you and the ex split and see if the reason was stupid or not

• u shouldnt have feelings for exs when you get into a relationship. if you can't handle sombody being busy then maybe you are to young for a real relationship. have you ever thought that he doesn't want to give you a half ass attempt at affection. Maybe the quicker he gets this done the more quality time he can give u.

• I'd get in the batmobile and just drive away from this one. Things will never be right again with your current boyfriend because you told him about the ex I'm assuming in your drunken rant. Ex's are ex's for a reason and usually don't work out on time 2. Last thing you need is a love triangle.

What Girls Said 1

• If you still have feelings for your ex you shouldn't be with your current partner fullstop. If it were the other way around and you discovered this had occurred with him and his ex, how would you feel?

As for what you should do about your ex that's something for you to figure out and time will tell but it's worth keeping in mind that exes are generally exes for a reason.