It's been nearly 6 months since my ex and I split and I still miss her?

So iv seen other girls since her, she got a new boyfriend after just a couple months. Not sure if they're still going.
We've chatted a couple times, including an occasion where she expressed an interest if she was ever single again.

But my question is, do I miss her or just the feeling of loving a girl? Should I try and win her back or is that a backwards step?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get back with her. That's a huge mistake, especially if she's moved on with someone new. Chances are you'll just prolong your process of moving on. :(
    I've also tried it and it didn't end up well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you would know if you miss her, or the feelings you had with loving someone

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• after someone has potentially moved on (since she has a boyfriend now) its good to let go. you dont wanna get in the way of something else and hurt yourself in the process. my advise is let it pass if maybe in the future you cross paths hopefully you've fixed the problems that made you separate in the first place.

• figure out why you guys broke up in the first place. think of the good times and the bad you had together and determine if it was truly real and not just one sided. also do NOT get her pregnant!!

• show them the front end of your car at 45

• she is gone don't go back for her it's a bad idea same thing happened to me