What should I say to get my girlfriend back after she told me she needs a break?

Our relationship was fine before Her father past away. I know she is really struggling with this. Like two weeks after he passed she said she needs a break. She says she doesn't know what she wants but she still has sex with me and tells me she loves me. What could I say to get her back?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She's obviously having a tough time with this. You really need to talk to her, ask her what's on her mind and even if she doesn't want you to, always be there for her. Maybe the reason she only wants you for sex is because she thinks you may not understand or maybe she just wants the pleasure bit of the relationship without having to do anything else. She says that she loves you so she probably does. My advice is to say nothing to get her back, its not worth it and if you think that maybe she is just using you and you have proof of that maybe you should end things

What Guys Said 1

• absolutely nothing. if she wants you to chase her f*** that sh*t. if she wants you shell be back if not then whatever. Don't deal with bullsh*t in a relationship, but be nice her dad just died but don't beg just pretend like it never happened.