Why do women cheat?

Just curious on to why women cheat, I know there are sites that have list down, but I think it will be much more effective. I know there are some questions on here bout it, but they are really outdated. being well over a year old. Plus new people answering means different results for the most part. So yeah girls why do girls cheat? and is there a way to prevent it. Guys why do you think girls cheat?

Also on my poll since a poll is anonymous, answer truthfully. Have you ever cheated. even just once, whether it is physically mentally or verbally, and yes telling someone you want to have sex with them while you are in a relationship with another person is still cheating. Not normally classified as cheating because we think of only physical things, but if you found out your man or girl was talking dirty to another person. Your feelings would be hurt just as bad. May not be as mad on the outside, but still hurt on the inside.

• Yes, I have cheated
  • No, I haven't cheated
Select a gender to cast your vote:

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, why do men cheat? There's your answer.

Our needs are not being fulfilled sexually and/or emotionally, so we cheat.

Yes, I have cheated-- physically, mentally, and verbally.

• So you cheat because men cheat, that's real logical, because all men cheat....? I still see no need in cheating. if your needs are that important, then dump the guy you are with.

and study shows that 88% of men who cheat, do so because of emotional reasons, only 12% is because of sex.

• Whats done is done, no need to worry bout it now

• We were both 17... we were only in high school. And it wasn't like a hardcore, serious relationship so it wasn't that big of a deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Shhiittt

I've cheated verbally, mentally and physically lol

i believe that a female cheats becuz she's not gettin what she needs sucha as attention or sex or she iz jus and da moment with that ...otha guy lol

• So why don't you just break up with your man if he isn't suiting your needs?

• Sure!!! lol

B da man that she wants you 2 b

not like ur ha bitch but make her happy

fufill ha sexual needs

giv ha all yo time, affection, and attention (wen you can)

Make sure that she knos that you want her and only her

O and lets not b dogs hav manners lol

• Well, you have your own opinion, and I can understand them, but I do not and will not ever believe that it is the victims fault they were cheated on, unless they were the culprit and the girl was just cheating back. but then its both faults. Speaking of not being dogs and having manners. just a little tip, if you actually spell better than what you are, which I know you can but just chose not to, a guy will be that much more attracted to you.

• I cheated because I felt the guy I was dating wasn't appreciating me or treating me well. I do not feel bad about cheating on a jerk but I wouldn't do it to a good guy

• Well I don't think you should feel bad about that, if he's not appreciating you or treating you well, but I still think it will be best if you just dumped his sorry ass instead of cheating on him. Because if a guy is like that in the first place, he probably doesn't give a damn if you cheat on him, so if you want to get him back for treating you like a jerk, end the relationship, cheating on him just gives him the idea of a threesome. possibly with one of his guy friends.

• I cheated first and then dumped him lol, to me, once infidelity comes into a situation it's either the end or the beginning of the end

• Well in a way I guess you are right, because if a girl cheated on me. its done. and if we are living together, well lets just say all of her sh*t, is going to be outside. she's the one who cheated, so she's the one who is moving the hell out.

What Guys Said 0