Will he ever come back?

He breaks up with me but keeps coming back, makes promises he never keeps, calls me names. The last time he called me a name, I slapped him & he hasn't been back or called or text. I haven't either. Will he ever text, call or come back or will 4 years go down the drain without a word?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not try looking for a man who keeps his promises, doesn't call you names, can decide whether or not he wants to be with you? I mean, obviously there is something that keeps you focused on him for these 4 years. But ask yourself what it is. Why do you want to be with this guy? You also perceive these 4 years as something valuable, which they probably were on some level. But maybe you should see his departure as something very positive, as it frees you to look for a better man for yourself. As for whether he will ever call or text or some back, it's impossible to say, but given his practice of braking up with you and then running back to you, he probably will. But again, you shouldn't look forward to it. Unless, of course, you are perfectly content that he breaks his promises to you, and that he calls you names (which you obviously are not). Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares. He sounds like a douchebag. You shoulda punched him instead of slapping him LOL. Go find a real man.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want closure from some one who treats you like that? infact you should be rejoicing that Ur beginning to get the feel that he is serious about not coming back this time. If he constantly breaks up with you and making promises he can't keep its because you allow him to. Seems to me that it has been 4years of Drama, heartache and pain. Its about time you realize that he is never gon change and move on with your life.