Back acne?

well I have a really nice body , I've been told that I do have a nice body from all of my guy-friends , its summer and I have back-acne since forever and everyone of my friends wear tank-tops ,bikinis etc

so how d I get rid of it?

And why is it so unattractive ?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• See a doctor, get something for it, some girls get the pill to clear it up, do some homework and make a decision if it really bothers you...

What Guys Said 2

• Sunlight will also help dry up the acne, too.

Stay away from greasy foods and see a doctor if the problem persists.

• It's not really that unattractive. I hate it on me just because of the way it feels when I touch it, but if a girl let me touch her exposed back I wouldn't complain if it felt like rusty nails.

What Girls Said 2

• Using a topical acne treatment will help. If you're on a budget, you can make a lemon and sugar scrub, and use it to was the area in the shower every day.

Also, wear loose fitting clothes where possible, the tighter the clothes, the more clogged the pores, and the more acne will occur.

Wear only clean clothes, and change your bedding regularly to help prevent it as well.

Hope this helps with getting rid of it.

And to answer the second part of your question, I guess that its the same as having acne on your face. Its not necessarily something that attracts people. IMO people shouldn't get all grossed out, a lot of people have it, but you can probably understand why people don't want to be all over it either.

• yeah I have a little bit but my bff has alot. she just uses this acne kit kinda like practiv but not (I forget the name brand) but I just use regular acne cremes & washes just put it on ther & hold my hair up & let it set in then wash it out (while I'm in the shower) I hope the helped