She broke up with me because of her mom?

I don't know how long it will be but PLEASE I'm really hurt and need advice!!! :(

We dated for 1 year and 4 months but it seemed more because we saw each other 4-5 times a week. I'm 24 and she's 22. Everything was going so well!! No big arguments, no jealous outbreaks from either one, etc.

My family is very close and a week ago one of my uncles (the most beloved) got murdered in cold blood. It took a toll on me big time since I knew him since I was a kid and he and my dad were the men I wanted to make proud in my life. She supported me and I guess I wasn't there for her as she was for me. She only has her mom and brothers as family, but they hate her and her mother kicked her out, so she is independent, her dad left them when she was little. So Wednesday she went to see her and her mother told her if she was still in a relationship with me to never go to her house again.

so today she broke up with me because she said that she didn't want to regret losing her mom (she's old) and knowing they weren't ok... her mom doesn't like supposedly because I acted insecure and jealous at the beginning of our relationship but she was my first girlfriend and it only laste like the first month. She also said it was because she felt unappreciated this past week... I told her that I understood but didn't want to break up and offered her time and space to dedicate to her mother but she said there was no future in our relationship? I'm so hurt I didn't expect it and just lost my uncle, my dad lost his well paid job, I don't know how we will be able to pay all our debts... my girlfriend was my strength she was the reason I hadn't given up.

Now I'm just lost and hurt immensely... were her reasons good enough? What can I do?
3
2