Why do I feel this way?

So me and my partner has just broken up. She told me to become her best friend I know that's not gonna work out for me. So I told her no and blocked everywhere. Right now I'm still trying to move on. But I still love her.. I don't know why. I tried not thinking about her but she's always in my mind. I need to move on but how

21

What Girls Said 2

• Fill your mind with other activities. School, work, sports, the gym, other activities. The more busy you are with other things, the less time you'll have to even think about her.

• Don't fight it. Moving on is extremely hard. Been there, done that.
    Accept all the facts, forgive everyone and everything including yourself, and then you can start to move the fudge on.

What Guys Said 1

• it sucks but you did good, I know what its like to be in the situation and I know I can't be friends with someone I have romantic feelings for
    itll get better with a couple of months, just take your time

• can't be friends as in after getting dumped, just friends and romantic feelings is great xD