My boyfriend broke up with me and made me his sidechick! Feeling like shit! Don't know what to do! Help? Opinions?

Im feeling like shit! I dated this guy for eleven months until found out he was cheating on me with his ex! When I made him choose me or her he run apologyinz to her! Now they're together like nothing happened! Even worst is after we broke up two months after (last month) they had a fight and supposedly broke up so he came looking for me and asked to be with me. I was dumb yes and accepted. We had sex and have been seen each other but they got back together when she came back to town for vacation (she's out studying at university). So I went from his girlfriend to sidechick and this Is the worst thing ever! Today I broke up everything and told him I couldn't do this anymore not while they're still together and he didn't even cared!
he was my first love and boyfriend! I gived him everything! My trust, love and for him to completely destroy me! I'm not the same anymore, I can't stop thinking of him with the other girl, I lost interest in everything in life!! My grades are low I can't be concentrated and I'm going to lose this year, I lost a lot of weight cause I can't eat I'm always nervous and anxious, I can't even sleep at night! How do I move on? People say it only takes time and to focus on other things in life but how if I don't even have my sanity? I'm losing my mind! I'm not the same person anymore and I think I'm only going to get a rest until they broke up for good!
how can they even still be together? She found out few days ago he cheated on her with me cause a friend of her saw us together and told her and she's still with him like nothing happened!
I just want to move on and get some peace on my mind! Yes I'm obsessed and fucked up but nothing like this ever happened to me and I have no idea what to do!
6
3