Girls, When you breakup with someone over a text, what kind of response Bothers you the most?

Needless to say, I was broken up with in probably the most disrespectful way I could ever think of by someone that always treated me great, and things always went great. She did it by text. This isn't the first time someone has done that to me. This time I'm not going to beg, try to be friends, or any kind of bargaining. I just didn't respond. I deleted our message history, and blocked her on Facebook.

She has a couple of my things at her house, if she decides to try to mail them to me, she doesn't remember my house number, but knows my parents, I asked them to return to sender as I don't live there. Since she did the breaking up, the way she did, I have no plans of shipping her things from my house to her, she can travel the 70 miles to try to catch me at a good time to get them back. I have no intention on being in contact with her. Yes, I love her, but not going to let her hurt me again. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but I owe her nothing.

1

What Girls Said 1

• Well, not gonna lie here, but breaking up via text is a shitty way to go. Pardon my french. Whatever reply could be a bothersome, since there's no good in goodbye.