(WITH PICTURES) What should I do if my ex acts like this?

So, about a month back, I caught my ex cheating on me. I broke things off and told her we probably both needed to move on. I then implemented "No Contact" After three weeks, she texts me out of nowhere:

After this, we talked for a bit, and I told her that maybe we could work things out. She texted me almost everyday for a week or two, then she suddenly disappeared. I tried texting her a few times, only to be blown off. I was able to set a date on the 20th. When I texted her to confirm that she could make it, she replied saying, "Maybe. I have no idea."

I found out tonight that she's seeing another guy, even after we had talked about getting back together. What should I do? Should I confront her about this? I feel like I should, but maybe there's something else.

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• You should move on.
    There's nothing to confront her about. I mean, it's clear as day that she's not interested in you. Not as anything more than using you as an emotional crutch once in a while, at least. (as demonstrated by how she only seems to be certain about shit when she needs your help, even if it's just by venting. After which she compliments you, then disappears to fuck other guys before popping back up to get her ego boost from yours truly.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 9

• Just tell her that you need to be with someone more mature and who won't lie or go behind your back. She is using you and the guys she's seeing

• Just try to move on. I bet she doesn't even know what she wants. She misses you, of course, but that's normal after a break up. I wouldn't take her seriously, as you already said she's seeing another guy.

• I wish I had kept my mouth shut when she came crawling back. It would have saved me a whole lot of pain and stress.

• Yeah, but you can't change the past. Hope you learned something from it 😊

• Try to let her go. She obviously moved on, after she made herself sure of you still caring for her. If she meant it, then ok. But chances are that she isn't, looking at the fact the she is seeing another guy in such a short time after your "work this out"-conversation.
    She manipulated you to make you worry about her, to speak to her, to change you mind, she got what she want- you are thinking about her and she KNOWS that you know about the other guy. Possibly she is hurting you deliberately.
    Let her go. That is the best for you.

• does she have self esteem issues?

• Her parents were never around when she was growing up, so that might have something to do with it. Seems like she needs constant attention from men.

• ya

she also doesn't have a strong role model as a kid to see how a healthy relationship works.

ask yourself some questionnaires:-
      why did you love her?
      did she did some small things in relationship which shows she cares about?
      did she try to make you happy in her own way?

when you fight, did you both logically solve the issue?

does she always need to be the centre of attraction n doesn't like women who are better looking than her or better in general?

does she have quality female friends?

what does she see herself in 1n 19 years from? is it compatible with your vision?

will she be a good mother material? (even if you might take 10 years to decide to have kids, this is important coz it shows a person's kind nurturing instinct which is very Important in a relationship.)

• and how things worked with ex?

you don't need to answer me these questions

but you will know whether this girl is even worth your sand.

• Obviously all she wanted was to see if you still cared. She brought up cancer to get your attention and maybe make u think she has cancer to make you feel sorry for her. Seems like she wants you to chase after her. Move on, she's trouble.

• dude I would honestly meet up with her and tell her she's the worst kind of betrayer that can ever be alive
    if I were you

• move on she's not good for you

• What about to be just friends and not in relationship?

• Nah, my friends have to be honest and loyal.

• I wouldn't even have replied to her

• False, if he cares about her he should reply.

• But looks like you care, so you did.

• Yea it really would but you care so...

What Guys Said 13

• Ask to be friends. If she cared about you and still does you two don't have to be lovers or a couple. It sounds like she's going through some rough stuff, just be there for her and do your best to be a good friend. Everyone has faults, some more serious than others. We can make a big deal out of them and let them destroy our relationships with others, or we can move on and settle for a different sort of relationship that will put less strain on both people. Be willing to be a supportive friend. Don't try to be her boyfriend again if she's in a relationship with someone else. Just be a good friend she can count on. I can only assume you cared about her at one point, don't let that go to waste just because you aren't the most important thing to her any more.

• My friends must be honest and loyal. She obviously isn't either of those.

• With all due respect no one is ever going to be perfectly honest or loyal.

• looks like she's seeking attention.

ever heard the saying...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

ask yourself before doing anything else, do you want this person in your life... or will your life benefit from this person being a part of it...

would be my opinion 😅

• She is an attention whore. It's like she needs constant male attention, or she gets really insecure.

• I didn't want to write that, but I figured... especially with mentioning cancer, she was expecting a call right away...

• All of this sounds like one terrible fucking game. You really need to cut your losses with this girl cause she will hurt you more than you can imagine if you keep going down this road. She's trying to get you to worry, she has no commitment to you... She sounds like a sociopath. Who knows if she really regrets anything that happened or even will happen, she needs a therapist and you need to get away from her and never talk to her again or you will be hurt.

• She wants a man to fuck her brains out and another man to be her emotional tampon. Sadly, you are the latter. See other girls and forget about your ex.

• She really is a male attention whore. It's seriously like she can't go five minutes without a dick being more than five feet away from her.

• My exes are all either dead, assumed dead, or I wish they were (obviously we're not talking or seeing each other anymore), so I've never been in your situation. And that is partly why, I hate getting betrayed, used and treated like shit. If I were you I'd quit talking to her altogether.

• Dude you need to stop texting her and move on.
    Block her the fuck right now.
    She cheated on you dude.
    Have some self respect and cut her out.

• I really should have thrown it back in her face when she came crawling back. Don't know why I took her back to begin with. It would have saved me a lot of time, stress, and energy...

• Meet her irl, and confront her there. Get all your questions an answer, i repeat, ALL of them bout her. Let me know how it goes. Find out who the guy she's dating is, and confront him as well. Ask him things like for how long they've been dating or whatever, if he knows what she told you and any other things you feel like asking.

• Can't exactly do it face to face, since it was a bit of a LDR. Then again, I do have her address. But, her mother is batshit crazy and might call the cops if I show up at her door. But, an online confrontation for the both of them is definitely an option.

• So since you asked, I confronted her. She acted avoidant saying, "It's really hard to explain. You shouldn't be talking to me. No one should be talking to me. I can't text right now. Good bye." I don't know if I should confront her new boy toy or not. What do you think?

• Confront her boyfriend

• I think it's best to move on at this stage. She's playing with you.

• leave her and move on no point wasting any more time on her... she will just keep hurting her

• U dont have to maintain a relationship of bf/gf
    If some one understands their faults.. And in some problem in the ground of humanity u cud stand beside her.. It is my opinion..

• My friends have to be honest and loyal. She's not either of those.

• Not only ur frnds... Bt also everyone's
      I thought c is change... Thats y u rply to her msgs... So I said so
      If c not.. Then y u rply her txts?

• Man its those situations that confuse me the most.. everything she told u makes no sense

• Tie her up, throw her in the basement and teach her a lesson

• kick her in the cunt 😁