He unfriended me on Facebook?

Ok so there was this guy that I was talking to and we haven't talked in about two weeks cuz he blocked my number... I get that I was annoying and pissing him. He just wouldn't be honest with me about wanting a relationship and he would've been my first and he knows it, we tried but things didn't work out. I accused him of only wanting sex and told him that next he wanted sex and not wanting a decent relationship he should just sign up for tender. He got pissed off at me and blocked my number, I did apologize to him from another phone but yet he still chose to ignore me. And when he blocked my number, he unfriended me on Facebook. And he pretty much said that he didn't need me in his life and what not. I just don't get why he unfriended me on Facebook... should I add him back? I told him that I wouldn't bother him.. it's been about two weeks since we've talked and he may have cooled off a bit from it but I don't know what to do. I just need to leave this whole situation alone.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't pursue it any longer, it's his loss! there's more to a relationship than sex, I personally like to see what's on the inside of a girl, I know what a naked girl looks like and don't expect any nude pics etc, I enjoy getting to know more about her then if we feel compatible, go to the next level, I've been single for over 5 years now and am having a hard time finding a girl!

Most Helpful Girl

• He blocked your number , ignored the other number you texted him from , and deleted you from Facebook, and you're asking if you should try again? Let him go, he want to get away from you. Stop trying to contact him, if he wants to talk to you, he would have unblocked your number or added you back on Facebook.

What Guys Said 1

• what no phone number no email address Skype. FB that powerful now huh

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's best to leave him alone, he's sending a pretty clear message.