My ex and I broke up 4 & a months ago. Do guys get over their exes faster? Do they miss them? or is it over and done with that's it?

I miss him every day. We broke up but about a month ago I started getting msgs from random guys and then I linked them back to him. It was like he wanted to see if I flirted and was back to dating or something. It was weird and I don't feel like I have it in me to imagine anything with anyone anymore. Part of me never moves on. I don't know what he thinks anymore. After that incident I posted on social media something about me not being a fool and he unfollowed and it was obvious it was him behind it so I made the move to block him from my life although I still have feelings for him. I don't know I guess I want to know if guys ever feel like going back? Or what is the point behind that act?
2
0