Would your spouse allow a fling with a famous person or would they divorce you for cheating?

What if they allowed it and the famous person got pregnant or fell in love with you?

• He/She would divorce me
    Vote A
  • He/She would allow a year long fling
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• that's depend how much that fling flung you

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Who would do this? It is funny to do "The List" like in Friends. But in reality, it is still cheating. I don't get why people are so flustered by famous people. Just because they can act or play sports doesn't mean they are any better of a person. Most are horrible human beings. They just happen to be rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont get whats the big deal with celebs. i see girls prettier than celebs in my life. and pretty girls who dont know they are pretty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pretty girls who have the whole world telling them how pretty they are.

and im single, but i wouldn't let my partner have an affair for a minute, let alone a year

2|0
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend always joke about what celebrities we would fuck and he even said to me "If you ever get the opportunity to fuck [insert celeb here], you have my permission"
    But it's just joking around. We both know in reality if we ever did fuck a celeb, even the ones we gave "permission" for, it's not gonna end well.
    We only say that stuff because we know it's never gonna happen lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if they were famous or not, she wouldn't have either, adultery is adultery, it's unacceptable and there's no exceptions

0|1
    0|0
  • Dunno, I wouldn't be foolish enough to be a spouse. And probably not lucky enough to fuck a celebrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a "Not Acceptable" or "I choose to remain loyal" option?

Seriously, why is infidelity accepted at all? It disgusts me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope she'd divorce me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only Nobel prize winners

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Adultery is adultery. End of story. I wouldn't dare do that. That person who does that with a celebrity and wants that crap are no good! They do it for the fame and money. They have no idea that mess that comes with that. If somebody did that to me, divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HOPE he wouldn't be okay with me doing that. I certainly would not be okay with him doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter who it's with

0|0
    0|0
    • ^^ yep

In fact, I'm gna say it's WORSE in this case. if some dumb irrelevant shit that's not even related to sexual or emotional chemistry (= being famous) is enough to make you trash yr vows? You're worth nothing. You ARE nothing.

I can't even imagine.

• no he would leave my ass. If I went with tom hardy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is cheating. They'd may or may not divorce me though. He'd be obsessed with me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to be with someone who idolizes celebrities, especially to the point that me cheating with one wouldn't bother them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do that and he would not allow it. Cheating is cheating- whether it's with a famous person or not.

0|0
    0|0