Is no contact beneficial? What type of thing could you say to your ex after no contact?

It's been 2 months since me and my ex split. He cut me off completely which devastated me. I tried texting him like every week or two but didn't get nowhere. After we broke up I went through the initial depression/begging mode but then I started to focus on myself and changing the bad things about me. I was really immature when we were together but I learned a lot and grew as a person. I learned not to let anyone determine my worth, and to be happy, confident and to smile because at the end of the day you don't need anyone, all you got is yourself! Ain't nobody gonna wipe your tears when you're weak and alone but YOU. I picked myself up and made great changes physically and mentally. I'm a stronger better person. I want to show him that but it's hard when we don't communicate and he won't give me an opportunity to do that. So I have stopped and will go no contact for a month which would lead us up to three months apart. I really want to fix this and want him back, I do love him more than anything. But I want to establish a healthy friendship first before jumping into anything again, and work on starting afresh. How do I approach this situation?
Please don't say move on or let go, I'm here for an answer as to what I can do to make us reunite not become further apart
3
1