How do I get rid of guy without him leaking my nudes?

Iam trying to get rid of this dude i talked to for 3 years im so sick of him. He doesn't do anything bad that ik of. i trusted him for a very long time but he keeps giving me reasons not to lately he's acting different, texting different, even admitted to texting another girl. I asked him multiple times to delete my stuff he said he did but couple of weeks later he'll show me a video and pics of myself from 3 and 2 years ago. He keeps saying he deleted it but how if he's sending and showing me them to me. I dont feel like i can trust him anymore and want him away but he has all these videos and pics of me some with my face.

I guess ill try talking to him again 😒. Is it a bad idea if i just wait it out and let him be the one to say it and maybe he'll feel guilty and actually delete the pics for "breaking my heart"

2848

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. But that's why you never send nudes to anyone unless you're okay with them going public.

Lesson learned?

• Yea no shit genius, you're super helpful. Bey you did some dumn shit in your day.

• @Stmarco - In my day, digital photography didn't even exist. We had to go to a chemist to develop film, for cash. It was a different era.

• Yea school was five miles in the snow up hill, both ways i fuckin get it. Youve made dumb mistakes is what im saying

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you see him and get ahold of his phone and computer?

What Guys Said 47

• kill him

• well depending on the state you live in there are laws against distributing explicit pictures of someone on the internet. i know california has such laws.

aside from that i guess there isn't really too much you can do but trust that he wouldn't do something so low

• 1. Record EVERYTHING. Also, speak to a lawyer to know your rights. It may cost you, but health is more important.

2. If you cannot get rid of the pictures, blackmail only if the law can't help.

3. Find a way for him to break up with you instead. It's a dick move, but you must meet aggression with aggression.

• " i talked to for 3 years "
    Just talkin to for 3 years? lol.

Anyways, just break up on good terms the best you can. If he's the type of guy to do that, then it really doesn't matter what you do. But if you end it gently, then the urge for him to want to do it will be lessened. I just can't relate to dudes that would share a girls nudes with other people regardless if it's after a breakup for revenge. That's just too fucked up and there's no value to it in the least. If you're a dude that does that you are a dirty piece of shit. I don't even care if she cheated on you with your brother. You're a piece of shit.

• Sending nudes is stupid in the first place. But that's your fault, now you have e to speak to him about it, maybe get his phone a delete them.

He could send them to internet websites, so I would check those out in case. Then report to the website. And if they are on one website they could be on many.

• I have so many videos and pics of ex's... as well as side chicks. I just look at them once and a while and remember how I bagged such hotties. I wouldn't advice you to worry your mind about public shaming unless he is vindictive towards you or very very stupid.

• There are worse things in the world than naked pictures of yourself being thrown up online. Was he a boyfriend or just someone you were seeing?

Don't do anything illegal. Naked pictures of you being online is a drop in the bucket compared to catching charges as an adult for doing something really stupid.

Since you've been persisting in this, he knows it bothers you and he might either do it to spite you or threaten you with uploading them just to fuck with you. You can document all your conversations and seek out a lawyer, but you're gonna be dropping a lot of money and time into this and getting stressed out over it.

Life lesson: once you send naked pics out of yourself, you're not gonna have much control over it.

• You knew when you first posed for those pictures, you knew exactly what you were doing, and you didn't care.

So don't pretend to care now, you didn't when it mattered.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...baace5eba2.gif

• Good ol' nudies lol
    I would play nice until you can get close enough to delete them yourself or get him to do it... then move on

If not... just move on, he'll forget about them and just delete them like a normal person... it's not that common for people to actually post nudies to demoralize someone to that extent since it is a crime (I think)

• That is why you never send nudes with your face in them. Even at my age, I was surprised that women in their 40's and 50's ask for them. I send them but never with anything in the pic that would identify me.

• hope lol

• Just send them to me and I'll make sure to reverse image them back everyday so that if he does leak them, I'll see it and let you know.

• Have a talk with him, and end the relationship.

As he seems to be turning out to be an asshole, ask him again to delete the naughty pics and vids you send him or allowed him to make.

You could also tell him that it is a crime, for him to post you pics and vids online without your permission.

• I was once sorely tempted to post a girl's nudes online. She had literally taken a small thing, misinterpreted it, and from my perspective, had driven home every needle she could.

If you don't want him to leak nudes, try to be cool, calm, polite, and courteous. Don't be mean.

• You're making things worse by showing him you're worried about him showing them to people. I'm sure he already has anyways. just slowly give him less and less attention and move on with life. This guy is really immature.

• sorry dear, you trusted a asshole. the only solution is get some nudes of him too by some trick and send it to him later too. if you have nudes of him he will be careful leaking your nudes.. seduce him, flirt with him but try and get some. nudes if him with his face and or some amazing pics of his in panty... you can ask him to wear your panty and bra and post a photo... he will do it and when you get the pic you can feel realexed as you have most embarrassing pictures of his in panty and bra

• I could try that but he's such an idoit and think its funny and post it himself

• lol you trusted a guy like him.. you are so innocent dear.. listen just get embarassing pic of him in bra and panty Nd trust me even if guy is stupid he will never want his embarassing pics to be leaked to his family and frnds

• You can't control what other people do. Do NOT let this guy blackmail you into staying into a relationship you don't want to be in.

All you can do, is threaten to pursue legal action if he does leak these video/images of you.

• You are screwed? You are completely under his mercy !!
    the only way you have is to talk to him in an honest and respectful way and never hurt his feelings while trying to make him realize that it is good for both of you to go apart without hurting each other.. then you would need to pray that he would keep his word to you for ever and never change his mind in any time in the future as he will keep your nudes for ever.. yea.. believe it or not :)

• We that before tgat ehen i asked to delete myself thrn we started talking again and we talking all nasty and then sends me a video from 2014 and pics from last year i guess i just have to not hurt him knowing him he'll for get about me then come back 2 years years later and send my pics to my mom

• yes , i guess you have to just make your mind peace and live with the possibility that those pics would surface at anytime... Let him know that as much as you don't want these pictures to be published , you wouldn't also care if he published them and you wouldn't be broken.. doing that he would just prove himself to be so immature and so stupid.. you would rather split up with him as friends than to despise him for the rest of your life...
      Why did you send them in the first place , was it that fun?

• I don't personally comprehend the notion of spreading ones nude images.

Seriously, how many people missed the "treat others the way you want to be treated" class in ELEMENTARY school?

• well, if you send nudes w/o knowing this, it's really idiotic, nothing ever gets deleted on internet there are always ways to find it, did you ever meet him in real or just texted all this? if yes for real then you still have some chance to trick him into deleting it or do it yourself by making an excuse to use his phone, if it's only on his phone._.

• Just block him on everything and ignore him. You have no guarantees, but mostly they just forget and move on.

• I did that last year and then he started threatening me with them

• Alright then i won't worry about i guess just have wait for his next girlfriend to find them and have him delete it honestly im at the point where i dont care anymore im about to 20 he's still the same the same guy i met 3 yeats ago

• Just don't mention them to him. He might forget and throw them out with his old harddisk next time he upgrades his pc.

• I hope you learned your lesson and stopped being a stupid shit. All nudes leak and you should have known that. Young and stupid shit.

• Blackmail?

• You don't send them in the first place.

• Casual sex with hot guys has its price.

• The only way: part as girlfriend boyfriend but stay friends

• Break his phone in half. Problem solved.

I've lost too many good nudes due to broken phones 😞😞

• Well you won't have luck getting rid of any guys with that lovely, steamy pic

• Don't ever trust a man that isn't your husband considering he is a good man.

• You'll just have to get some of his nude photos to blackmail him... Breaking his phone won't do any good... He'll obviously made copies of your pics...

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 27

• You must screen shot all these conversations and keep them safe. Back them up in two or three places. Keep everything.

Then if he threatens again, call his bluff and tell him you WILL expose him all over social media as a blackmailer. I do not think he would like that.

Build your case carefully.

• you could hang out with him and while he's away from his phone, factory reset it. 😈
    pay attention while you're around him so that you see what password he's typing into his phone, and then just leave after you get all your shit done

• Just distance yourself from him, find him other women, he'll get bored of you.

Eventually the way you look will probably change, so it wouldn't even matter, no one would notice its you.

• try talking to him nicely but, this is why you NEVER SEND NUDES.
    Whenever you send nudes, expect they are going to be seen by everyone, everywhere in the world but mostly among all his friends.

• Talk to a lawyer, possibly file a claim
    I know it sounds harsh but clearly talking didn't do it. Once people get a letter from a lawyer most of them panic and just do what he/she says.

• Well pretty much everyone is saying the same thing so I don't need to repeat them..

But where are you from? Look up the laws in your area. In some places it's illegal to distribute intimate photos of another online without their consent. If he threatened to do so he could be in trouble. If there are no laws regarding this where you live then you can't do anything than just hope he won't be a dick. And not send nude photos to the next guy.

• You can actually get police involved if he does. So tell him you won't hesitate to have him charged if your nudes end up online or I'm sure you could even have them make him delete the photos.

• Rookie mistake for showing your face in the pictures. There's nothing you can do to keep him from posting the nudes or sending them to his friends. And since you're at least 18, it's not considered child pornography so he won't face any repercussions. There's a pretty good chance other people have already seen the pictures, guys NEVER keep that kind of stuff to themselves. Be smarter next time and don't send a guy, who you're not even dating, nude pictures.

• You can always check for legalities. Except you might find loopholes like you did give those pictures up willingly. But still, you can prevent him from spreading those if you seek help that way. You'd also be risking your parents' trust unless they're perfectly fine with it (cuz you'd be needing their help on that too).

• Break his phone. That's what I would do. But I'm crazy like that and don't give two fucks.

• And then will have to pay the price for his cell phone lol plus if the images are in the SD card then it's no use breaking the phone ahhaha

• @singlebee You only have to pay if he can prove it which is extremely hard to do. OR she could just steal it and throw it in a river lol. Either way, if there's no proof she broke it, there's nothing anyone can do.

• sorry good luck. crazy people out their. well what kind of work do u do? if it does get out somehow I'd say hey I was born naked. my douche ex sent this out not my fault. who knows u might benefit from it.

• keep your friends close and your enemies closer. you can slowly stop talking but don't burn the bridge.

• What state are you in? Some states have revenge porn laws.

• U can't, it's the price u pay. tc

• Never send nudes.
    Lesson learned?

• So, has he threatened to release the pics?

• I hope he leaks your nudes you stupud sl*t

• If it doesn't include your face just ghost on him gah damn. sorry you're going through this

• Get nudes from him.

• You gotta somehow get into his phone and delete them

• There not onky on his phone on his computer too

• Just block him...

• I am glad i never send nudes.

• I had an incident with my boyfriend over this and I learned a few things while looking up how to have the photos removed. Google reverse search them and request the removal from every site their own. They're going to pop up again though all the time but you can try to keep track of them if you have copies. Some people were saying it's illegal as well, sometimes it falls under revenge porn. My advice would be to make it perfectly clear that he is the only one with those photos, that if he posts them it will be without your consent and that you want them deleted and not posted. Try to document/save that in a conversation. I saw a lot of stories where women actually pressed charges for it.

• Does this really work?

• She can't lie about it because then they'll think the guy is a sexual predator & investigate only to find out she was in fact 18 at the time... which would in turn get her in trouble.

• @misstalia_95 I was kidding...

• my ex tried me like that as well. I told him to leak them because I couldn't care less. Everyone would know the pig he is. Last thing I said to him was "from now on you should only text me the link to my nudes nothing else" I ignored his existence and he got used to it. He realized the he didn't control me I control my own situation. I wasn't scare and its not funny to mess with someone that isn't scared. You either stay stuck on him until he gets bored of that nasty game he's doing or you just leave with your head high

• Face the consequences that's why you don't send nudes with you face in it. Lesson learned

• Firw make him delete them

• you shouldn't have been silly to send them with your face in the first place tbh

• Exactly... Never do this.

• Since cyberbullying is a crime punishable by law, you can report him to the police of he does anything. 😕

• yeah