How do I get rid of guy without him leaking my nudes?

Iam trying to get rid of this dude i talked to for 3 years im so sick of him. He doesn't do anything bad that ik of. i trusted him for a very long time but he keeps giving me reasons not to lately he's acting different, texting different, even admitted to texting another girl. I asked him multiple times to delete my stuff he said he did but couple of weeks later he'll show me a video and pics of myself from 3 and 2 years ago. He keeps saying he deleted it but how if he's sending and showing me them to me. I dont feel like i can trust him anymore and want him away but he has all these videos and pics of me some with my face.
+1 y
I guess ill try talking to him again 😒. Is it a bad idea if i just wait it out and let him be the one to say it and maybe he'll feel guilty and actually delete the pics for "breaking my heart"
48
28