How do I get rid of guy without him leaking my nudes?

Iam trying to get rid of this dude i talked to for 3 years im so sick of him. He doesn't do anything bad that ik of. i trusted him for a very long time but he keeps giving me reasons not to lately he's acting different, texting different, even admitted to texting another girl. I asked him multiple times to delete my stuff he said he did but couple of weeks later he'll show me a video and pics of myself from 3 and 2 years ago. He keeps saying he deleted it but how if he's sending and showing me them to me. I dont feel like i can trust him anymore and want him away but he has all these videos and pics of me some with my face.
I guess ill try talking to him again 😒. Is it a bad idea if i just wait it out and let him be the one to say it and maybe he'll feel guilty and actually delete the pics for "breaking my heart"

2848

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. But that's why you never send nudes to anyone unless you're okay with them going public.

Lesson learned?

• Yea no shit genius, you're super helpful. Bey you did some dumn shit in your day.

• @Stmarco - In my day, digital photography didn't even exist. We had to go to a chemist to develop film, for cash. It was a different era.

• Yea school was five miles in the snow up hill, both ways i fuckin get it. Youve made dumb mistakes is what im saying

Most Helpful Girl

• You must screen shot all these conversations and keep them safe. Back them up in two or three places. Keep everything.

Then if he threatens again, call his bluff and tell him you WILL expose him all over social media as a blackmailer. I do not think he would like that.

Build your case carefully.