How to move on from someone who doesn't love you?

I have a hard time letting go. The thought of him with another girl turns my stomach upside down and the pain is even stronger during at night, when I'm all alone and all I când think about is him. What should I do? I have so much regret that our thing didn't work

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand how you feel. its really hard to move on. all you can do is try to forget him and think about other things I'm your life. try to divert your mind off him by doing things you love. there a lot to life than this. talk to people make a hobby that will replace him. It will help you get over him faster. in the end time always heals everyone. you will find some one better than him with time. you have to let him go and realise that he's not worth it and there's someone else too. good luck out there

Most Helpful Girl

• Its very hard. Sometimes you dont even want to move on. You have to start meeting new guys or to have more time with your friends. Go out as much as you can. Start thinking that he isn't for you and a better guy will love u as much as u do.

What Guys Said 3

• 1- write a letter to him about how angry you are. get all your emotion out

2- burn the letter or shred it

3- listen to "the hustle" or some funk/pop of that era until you are no longer in a shitty mood

• If there's no chance of it changint at all, go out there. Go out with friends and have fun, keep yourself busy. Do all the things. You're gonna go through this whether you like it or not, so your best bet is to numb it with life. Don't let it get to you. You're better than someone who doesn't see your value.

• Cut off all contact with him and try to remember his lesser qualities that you used to gloss over before and focus on those when you think of him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!