Women - would you tell your man you cheated?

Women would you tell your man you cheated on him? Men also would you tell your woman you cheated on her? And be honest I want to see results because I think in both sexes we would not tell our partners.

I think 90% of people won't tell their partners but I could be wrong. I'm not saying I'm a cheater I just think when people cheat they plan on not getting caught, that's why they cheat instead of telling their partner there going to f*** someone
I think most of you ladies are being dishonest.

92

Most Helpful Girl

• i know what your trying to ask, and I agree with you

there is no way in hell I would ever tell

What Girls Said 8

• I'd feel extremely guilty if I don't tell him..so yes I would tell him...probably over the phone though so I can hang up if I hear him getting angry..

• It depends on how you are lol me personally I would tell because I rather him hear it from me than to hear it from other people...I base my relaionships on honesty and trust so I am upfront and forward with my man.

• No, but I also wouldn't cheat, if I wanted to hook up with someone else I'd have the decency to break up with whoever I was with first.

• I can't imagine cheating on him, but if I ever felt I wanted to it would mean something was wrong between us, and I would first try to fix that. If I ever actually decided to have sex with someone else it would probably end it between us, so I suppose I'd tell him.

• well to be honest, id do what ever id want done to me. I would want my man to tell me the truth and he would probably want the same. so yes, I would definitely tell my boyfriend or significant other if I cheated on him.

• i am going to be completely honest I cheated on my now ex-boyfriend and yes I told him, he was like "haha, no way I'm cheating too!" but of course I knew already and he knew about what I was doing...that relationship didn't last long after that but I have made a promise since then to never cheat on anyone ever again and if I felt the urge to do so to be decent enough to break up with whomever I am with at the time...respect that's the way to go... :)

• I would not tell them unless I wanted to mend the relationship I had, so I would then be telling them in an apologetic confessional kind of way. Although I can't see myself ever cheating.

• *IF* I were to cheat I don't think I would tell him unless we were in a fight and I was gonna break up with him anyway

What Guys Said 2

• If I were to ever find myself in such an unlikely situation (given that I don't expect to ever HAVE a girlfriend), I think I'd be too torn up with guilt to not confess.

• I hope so, that's a horrible thing to keep from a guy.