I can't believe him?

My ldr since February just told me he hasn't loved me for a month now.. And didn't know how to say it.. Said that he deeply cares for me but he's sure it's not love.. When I cried to him about my recently passed grandpa (in sept) he wanted to hold me and hug me.. Wrote a poem expressing his hurt feelings, saying distance is what killed it.. Even though I was saving money to visit him.. I ended up buying a ps4 to get rid
Of that money.. But I'm so hurt.. I really fell for him, all of the times I watched him play video games, watched death note with him.. Told him bedtime stories so he could sleep.. Slept on the phone with him.. I'm so hurt..

11

What Guys Said 1

• You showed him how much you cared for him when you used the money you were saving to see him on a ps4.
    It showed him that the ps4 is more important and this killed his feeling for you.

• I got the ps4 after he dumped me.. He knew I had been saving but and supposedly had stopped loving me a month ago.. He dumped me on Sunday I got the ps4 yesterday..

• Then i guess you better start finding ways to forget about him.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes it is just not meant to be. Treat yourself, distract yourself and move on. Those are the only advices I can give you.

• Lelaila is on the ball. Pining fixes nothing oh and on a light note the "Death note" anime was quite genius at times 👍😊

• @asker.. dreams are usually to help us process reality or "genjetsu" as you like anime 😉.
      care to talk about your dream? or am I pushing the boundaries by enquiring?

• Hello there! Welcome back haha