Everybody what should I do in this situation?

So me and my ex were in a relationship for almost 2 years. The last year was herder but in the end we loved each other very much and always tried to fix stuff. In the last 2-3 months of our relationship we had a talk and ever since, our relationship was going better. She even said it was better and had nothing to say... And then there was a day, 2 weeks ago, she said she needed the weekend think and we wouldn't see each othe because she was lost. She realised that she wasn't herself in the relationship and prefered to leave simply because she was tired of trying and that she could wait for me to "change" even though she still loves me deeply. We are still friends but for now we dont really talk to each other. I'm asking her to come take her stuff so I could move on and secretly because I would see her again. The thing is she always say she would say next week or I asked her again and she said Saturday but it depends on so much stuff so i should'nt count on it. What does this means?

She also said that we can't say to each other that we are still in love for the next 6 months. And after that we will see :(

20

What Girls Said 2

• I'm also in a rough spot with my boyfriend. It's a similar thing. He's been feeling the pressure of the relationship and just needs a little space. It sounds like your girlfriend is in the same position. Just like everyone has been saying to me: just give her her space.

• Yeah that was the case she was the reason for my hapiness, I couln't be without her... If it would have been said clearer, i would have given her the space. Now she left me without anyway to get her back i guess :/

• good I got you, I messaged you since I can't add you

• She is still trying to move on, and picking up her stuff means she had to see you again, which is still painful for her. She wasn't happy in the relationship but even though that was the case, she still has to deal with the emotions.

• I don't know for the hapiness, she just said that she wasn't herself. The way she behave wasn't her but she always told me she would never leave me... I would like to fix thing but she didn't gave me the chance to... We are in good terms and I would still like her to stay my bestfriend but she doesn't seems to take the break up very well even though she's the one who did it...

• Yeah i get that, it would normally for me but i feel not a lot of emotions... And i want to see her again that's all I know

• I understand.

What Guys Said 0