Best way to breakup with my boyfriend in a another country?

My and my boyfriend have been together for almost an year but now I'm not sure if I want to continue this due to the fact that I feel like we are not connecting anymore.. it's a long distance relationship and has always been, we meet almost every 3-4 day ever month.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest and tell him. Tell him that you don't feel like it is going anywhere, that you have been thinking about it for a while and that you think you should separate. Don't water it down, just be honest. Don't offer friendship if you aren't committed to that and/or you think it will be too complicated.

It may seem more cruel to be clinical about it but it's actually the kindest thing to do. If you do it in half measures then you leave hope which can prolong the impact. Get it done and make yourself very clear.

• Is it a good idea to tell him while been at his place (as I mention an another country) or would that be stupid? I mean if I do should it be when I get there or the last day before I leave?

• Don't tell him while you are stuck on his territory, no, that would be a terrible idea. It would then be extremely awkward. Tell him just before you leave, or don't actually go and see him in the first place because there is little point if you intend to break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's long-distance and you won't be able to see him in person any time soon then a phone call is the next best thing. He should at least be able to hear you say it.

What Guys Said 2

• i think te best way is with Skype, its easy talking and you can see eachother emotion beter, so it wil be easier to talk about

• I agree, Skype or FaceTime is probably ur best bet

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!