Breakup by Text?

Have you ever broke up with someone by text?

• Yes
  • No

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I think that's spineless and disrespectful. If you're hurting them, you should at least have the decency to do it to their face

Most Helpful Guy

• Well totally depends upon whether you want to talk to that person ever again. Because breakup with text is one way of just shutting person forever no feeling involved no last reaction of how someone reacted.. its just a blank way of breakup. You did it but you don't feel what you actually did.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been broken up with through text and I did not appreciate it. I can understand why a psrson would do it that way but there are better ways of doing it

• I think people shouldn't text things that they can't say face to face. It's easier to broke up by a simple text and hell i did it once but I still think it's not kind. Everybody deserves a good "why I'm breaking up with you" speech.

What Guys Said 2

• The best way to break up by text is as follows:

Write "YOU'RE DUMPED", all in CAPS. Find your girlfriend/boyfriend, approach them, throw the phone at their head. Saves you the cost of sending the text and really underlines the message.

• Someone broke up with me by text once