I broke up with HER why the FUCK do I care?

There was this girl I was dating on and off, we both are in grad school. I just got out of a serious relationship that was toxic to the core and she just sorta came along. We laughed, talked, and before you know it... we were romantically involved. She was great don't get me wrong... sex was fucking amazing... man I wish I could fuck her right now. Women no offense but we care how you are in bed, no one wants a dead fish. Men who say otherwise are full of themselves or confused on life. There are so many beautiful women in this world and after a while I got bored. Then the initial novelty faded and the fighting set in. The fucking fighting. I just want to drink a beer sometimes and watch tosh. Why do you women want to use that time to talk about "us." Go do a puzzle or something. My five year old nephew can keep himself better entertained. Moving on. I left her and of course she cried, they all do. First few weeks were fine for me but I'm guessing harder for her. She missed me I could see it in her eyes, we share mutual friends and I've bumped into her occasionally. Then out of the blue, come week 6 maybe, I missed her. I think I saw her start to move on and become more independent and that made me want her more. She changed her look up a little and the last time I saw her, she just looked sexy af. I miss other stuff about her too. It was easy with her. We could just talk and she'd always listen and provide good advice, nothing like my psycho pathological previous ex. I think unknowingly I closed all the doors,.. she won't even look at me. What do I do?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You blew any chances of you two becoming more serious or continuing the relationship. Sounds like she moved on and realized your relationship wasn't as great as she thought. Let her do her own thing and be independent. Nothing hurts more then when an ex comes back and stirs up past feelings as soon as you move on and accept being single. I suggest you do what she did and stop being hung up about the breakup , chances are , If you do get her back, you'll get bored all over again and it'll be the same as before

Most Helpful Guy

• "Men who say otherwise are full of themselves or confused on life."

but u confused on life son. thats y u askin

What Girls Said 1

• TLDR.
    either way, dwelling on it won't help. there are a million girls out there who will listen and give good advice.

What Guys Said 3

• move on have a new girlfriend... not a good advisor cause I stopped having relationship long ago , when I lost my first love 😂... and she will definitely get jealous but is it what you want , ask yourself , to make her feel insecure are you Willing to hurt another girls heart. 😒

• Send her my way.

• move on.. .