How to forget her?

I was with a girl for 6 months, it was great but it wasn't anything serious. After it ended I told her I need some space so we weren't talking for almost two months. After that time I texted her because I wanted to end it in friendly way so I just texted her that I'm open to have any kind of conversation with her. Since then, she's texting me everyday, I keep bumping to her more than ever and she even bought me a bday present. I want to forget her, I already have a different girlfriend, but the other girl is still around me and texting with me, talking with me... When I see her I just say "Hi" to her and I'm trying to get away, but she always want to talk.
I want to forget her because I still have some feelings for her and I don't want to ruin my current relationship, but I just can't tell her that I don't want to talk with her anymore or just block her, I'm just not like that. Any other ideas?
How to forget her?
1
1