I'm tired of my 'on again, off again' relationship. How can I leave my boyfriend for good?

I suffer from a mental disability that unfortunately means I have attachment issues. I'm on medication and in therapy and I decided that this relationship is not healthy. The arguing, fighting, disagreements, and disrespect isn't helping my mental health. But I can't seem to stay away. I always end up going back because I know he'll take me back because he literally always does.

I don't like him. I don't want to be with him. But for some reason, the loneliness is even more unbearable to the point where I don't move for days or weeks, which makes no sense considering how little we see each other, like once a week if that.

I'm thinking about going back to school to get my Master's degree and that will keep me busy. But I don't have too many friends so I know if I leave him, I'll truly be alone all the time. So what else can I do to keep myself busy and occupied so I can fill that boyfriend hole that'll soon be in my life? We've been together a few years and I'm really over it at this point.
12
10