I'm 26 he's 28 Dated for 12 years try dating twins. Gone through a lot I want to catch but I don't know happened before I always email him then boom?

Dated for 12 years he broke up with me in December for just fighting and me pretty much going out a lot and him being stressed with his business blocked me off of everything didn't say anything left all his stuff I only texted him once and knew I was blocked. He did this a few times for long periods of time guy randomly came up 2me at work and said are you toms ex gf? I said yes y? well I was just at his warehouse he said if I knew you and that you were a good girl to say hi. SoI called his twins ex who weirdly broke up w/ his ex girlfriend same day (they always feed each other egg each other on) she said "weird because I just got a Facebook message 2days ago from Bryan apologizing I was like what! He apologized &that tom and him split the business and don't talk have there own warehouses now. The 1st time these 2 EVER been apartSO now I want to send an email saying."hey there some random man came up to me at work and mentioned he was at your warehouse. I was a little taken back since it's been awhile but was a little happy to hear your name. I'm reaching out because just wondering what's new and how you are! I also wanted to apologize regarding the situation inadequate feelings are unhealthy and I'm really embarrassed for how I personally was to you and me.. along the lines of that. help do I or no
3
0