What do I do? Ex boyfriend crying to me?

So me and my ex have been on and off for about 8 months and in the recent months he had been treating me like shit. All my friends and his friends even say I shouldn't go back but of course i kept going back and he would be worse and worse. Recently though was the worse- he hadn't spoken to me in days and told this girl we weren't together so got with her. He apologised loads and begged for me back all week but as soon as I started to forgive he changed his tune and said he didn't want to be with me and i should move on. This broke me so much that it flipped something in me and I realised I don't want to be with him. Even though I love him i knew that i couldn't be with him anymore. At the weekend I was out with some guys and one who hates him and my ex texted me abuse about speaking to his friend so the guy messaged him off my phone. My ex was so angry and upset with me the next day but then kept saying he realises he needs to treat me better and wants to change. But I kept ignoring him. Today I decided I needed to tell him how I felt and it sounds bad but i wanted to sleep with him one last time. So he comes over and I say I don't want to be with him anymore and his face drops and he looks upset. I want him to give me a hug and stuff but he says no and that he doesn;t understand why i invited him round. I start crying so he gives me a cuddle and kisses me head and then we have sex. I go to clear up after and start crying loads even though I initiated the sex and wanted it. we sit and talk for a big with me saying how horrible it is that we have to end and he says Ill get over it and I won't care about him soon. So I calm down and go to take him home but he stops and turns around and I realise he's crying, which is MASSIVE as he never ever shows his emotions to anyone. We cry and hug for a bit and then I take him home and we're both tearing up in the car. I am honestly so heartbroken and don't know what to think or do about it all.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Baby you have to be strong He accepts your over but shows his emotions as a last result to soften you up So you can't go back their Be strong block his number and don't let him back into your heart again x

• Destroy him. It will make him stronger afterwards and your problem will be fixed so win-win.

• Ignore him, don't put pressure on yourself because of some other person's misery.

What Girls Said 0