Why do girls cheat?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• for the same reason that guys cheat... temptation and unhappiness with the situation they're in

Most Helpful Guy

• Well because they aren't getting something out of the relationship. To say what exactly, one would need to understand the specific relationship.

What Girls Said 8

• Some girls give the excuse, "He did not give me the attention I needed, so I sought it somewhere else."

• Same reasons men cheat...

• They wanted more

• The same reasons guys cheat

• There are a lot of answer but are you ready to hear them? You could be boring, lost of feeling, never liked you, using you, found someone eles and more.

• Not me

• Girls cheat when they aren't appreciated or taken for granted... for a very long time. Girls who do cheat out of temptation and treat your relationship like a game, are not worth pining over.

• Unsatisfied maybe

What Guys Said 2

• Because some people are just wicked and selfish.

• It's a biological need for them. They need a partner who provides for them, and another who they fancy in looks. The latter kinda guy may tend to be a douche, but that doesn't matter as long as they only expect sex from them.