Was he trying to hurt me or was it honesty?

My baby's father has been saying some really messed up/hurtful things lately. I'm really tired of him to the point where I feel like there's no way to escape his emotional/verbal abuse. Today I wanted to break down and cry at work because of the way he treats and talks to me. I was feeling suicidal.

Just recently, I told him... "we had fun in the shower this morning, didn't we?" (Sex talk). And he told me that it was okay. I told him to make sure he doesn't ask for sex again and he said that, "it wasn't that good for me to ask for it again." That truly hurt me. I'm not sure how true that was but he jizzed pretty fast for it not to be "that good." I'm really tired of him to the point where I hope he dies. I've never felt so hateful towards a person and I can't believe that I have it in my heart to wish death on someone.

He's controlling every aspect of my life and I'm so sick of him. He's living off of anything that I gain. I'm so sick of him. I'm a dumb b*tch for allowing him back into my life. I wish I would've never had a baby by him. I love my baby but I feel like I could've still had her with a better man.
0
2