What do you do when your girlfriend is pregnant but the love is not there?

We both knew it was over before we found out. We are both pro life so we are keeping It, but I feel so ashamed. I wanted all my children to come from the same woman and my future wife, and that's not her...

21

What Girls Said 2

• be a father but if your not happy with the mother of your child move on. As long as you're their for the child its OK to be happy with someone else.

• I will not abandon the child ever. this is about me relationship with her

• Child support payments...

What Guys Said 1

• well i can u derstand you proublem as i was in the same situatiom at one time. although i had an e guagement ring and as, ed her to marry me. befor she let me know she was pregnant so 9 months later we had our bany boy tnen the following. o th we were married when i found out she was pregnant i went to my school counselor and pulled out of all my college classes and started working a second full time job. and we were doing very well for some time. till post partum set in and we finally split up. we never questioned once the decission to keep the baby. if you knew the love was gone from your relationship. then may i ask why you didn't at leaste bag ot befor diving in. and this also applies to her. she is just as responsible as any one