My girlfriend left me and I need help?

my girlfriend just left 2 months ago, she left the apartment we used to live in bcus sheo found on my phone, a video i recorded a girls butt while i was shopping at the store, and a video where i recorded a girl coming into a store then i went inside the store to buy cleanin stuff and she came out the bathroom and sed hey i remember u from school and oh yea you're ne... and she started talking and asking me if went out with her family memeber i sed no and she began talking i ignored her bcus i knew i couldnt be talking to other girls but i fell for temptation and started talking back she asked me if i was married and looked at my finger i asked her if she had any kids she sed 2 then she told me to add her on social media she came close to me nd grabbed my phone nd began to look for her page, then she sed i have to go nd hugged me my phone was recording this i forgot to turn it off camera, i them message her later on and it was from a account that wasn't mine it just had a picture of a guy that looked like me she sed this isn't ur picture whats ur name and she sed i have to block u bcus this is weird so i fell for it. She also saw some pictures i took of my private part on my phone i believe all this started when i drinked bcus i mever drinked in years, i got out of control, looking at gurls, but i loved my girl so much i just had that problem nd she doesn't believe i did bcus she sed i wouldn't of done that, but thats 1 part she also made mistakes at first when we met, i was an amazing guy i would carry a bible in my bookbag nd read the bible always bd i believe in god a lot, i was so loyal to her never lied always so honest, evertything was amazing i had found the girl i beged god for, i then noticed her lying when she went to cali she promised me she would not dance with her guy cousins when she came back, i saw a video on her familys page of her dancing with a guy cousin nd i mean she could of nust been honest nd not break a promise, nd i was that kinda guy.
+1 y
She took longer to change, i put up with a lot for a long time i wish this page would let me write a longer story to fully understand everything, the reason no understands is because i have to explain everything. Ik what i did was wrong but i didn't sleep with no women not even a date or a kiss just what i wrote. Nd yes i am a good person i changed my life around when i was 20 years old. Nd yes i carry a bible no that does make any one a good person just because of that, doing this for years it i h
+1 y
I've been havind in god and gotten very close for years! I've net a lot of mormons and gotten so close to god. Nobody here's knows my past and if they did. Nobody would be as negative on here. I made mistakes for 3 months but that doesn't change who i truly am. I stopped doing that the things i did when she told me to stop nd never doit again, we were doing good n happy, then came a bday party at 10:30pm it was late i was in pajamas, i didn't want to go she got mad and left sed she was done
My girlfriend left me and I need help?
3
2