Why would he leave me over this?

So this guy I was dating for two months , we clicked extremely well off the back!!! Anyways background info , he's got cheated on in the past and so have I.. he unfortunately was still very insecure.. so when we were together he would see guys hit me up and he would see me tell them "I'm talking to someone" or sometimes I wouldn't even reply to them... so long story short he said he's "playing my game" now.. which I'm not playing any games and I tried to tell him... so he basically cut me off because guys would hit me up... but I was so faithful... it sucks because I gave him 100% effort and for him to just cut me off like that? ... and he post stuff that makes it seem like I' cheated on him.. it sucks kuz I miss him so much.. we haven't talked in 3 days.. but it's been a total off a week and a day since we've been together.. what do I do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing you could try to do is try to talk to him about it. Sounds like you were on two different pages. He might have put it in his head that you were going to leave him since you got flirted with a lot and it makes sense if he is already insecure about that. You just gotta talk to him and clarify.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about him. he's immature, move on and be happy with someone who won't carry emotional baggage to different relationships. You did and have done nothing wrong and his insecurities will not be gone within a week. Its something he needs to heal and overcome over a period of time which again will not happen in a week. Find someone else. He will just continue this behavior if he comes back and you let it go and it may even escalate into emotional abuse

What Guys Said 2

• You should explain this all to him in detail. Make him see how he's the one who's making problems where there are none.

And if he still insists on you being the bad one here, leave him. Someone that insecure is not worth it.

• Guys are self damaging and what we see is what we take. So talk to him and if he is still acting the same way then the only you can do is move on because sometimes the pain is not worth it

What Girls Said 2

• You can't do anything. This is his insecurity and he needs to fix it. He can't go into every relationship thinking they are already cheating, he's never going to find a lasting relationship that way. It's not you, it's him.

• How did those guys get your number? I am not accusing you by the way.
    I think he was still a lot insecure like you mentioned. If someone is that insecure, you can't really do much.
    I think let him cool off, and then you can hit him up, and see if he starts to be cool again

• Their my friends. Like they'll hit me up with "hey let's hangout"