A suggestion from girls over girls. Do opposites really attract?

I've recently had a really horrible experience with a girl, who was very different from me. People said we were amazing together, but she turned out to be a liar and a cheater and ended up sleeping with 4 other guys and lying about it. Anyway, I don't seem to understand the problem, because I think there was at least some love there. But I just want to understand from your experiences, is it better to be with someone who's kind of your opposite in nature or someone who's a lot like you?

TLDR, opposites do attract, but is it better to be with an opposite kind of a person or someone similar to you?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't believe that opposites attract when it comes to relationships.
    Me and my guy both are INTJ-T, we get along really well. ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• opposite do attract... , but at least I don't want to get attached to a person who is 100% opposite of me.. lol , it will be a mess me innocent , kind , boy 😂 and a girl who is a cheater... lol can't take it...😂 actually I never feel attracted to a bad girl... I always talk and try to understand someone before I feel anything so its not happening for me...👍 but feeling sad for you bro...😩

What Girls Said 1

• If you want a really great relationship your partner has to be both - similar in some things and oposite in others. You have to have something in common to really connect, but if you are too similar then things will get boring soon enough.

What Guys Said 1

• Opposites Attract in the short-term if you're looking for a long-term relationship find someone who likes the same things you do enjoys the same music you do excetera excetera excetera