How do I get a guy to go out with me?

after he told me he was interested, i said no (that was a very long time ago) and now i want him so much and i don't want to lose him.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has it been? Are you sure another girl hasn't stepped in behind you? Go up and talk to him. Get bold and show your interest. Feel him out and if it seems like there's still interest by the way he lights up (or not) around you, ask him out. Since you closed the door, you must re-open it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you said no, so he showed his respect to you and left you alone, you whould have thought he was a annoying SOB if he had not right? Leaving him topic of conversation for you and your friend is he kept bugging you. I suggest you call him up, ask him to meet you somewhere quite, and explain to him. Don't text, email, or any other BS. Eye to eye is all the best way when it involves emotions.

• why don't you ask him out...don't expect him to ask you out a second since you shot him down the first time...it may have been awhile ago but, people still remember things like that

• He's not going to ask you out again. You're going to have to ask him.. there's a very good chance he will say yes..

What Girls Said 2

• Can I just ask?

Why do you want him? because it could just be that you're lonely and his attention is what you are craving.

Why did you say no the first time? If you have got to know him, and your feelings have changed completely, then fair enough :)

As the guys have said, he probably won't ask you out again, and he's not necessarily going to say yes, since you rejected him first time round.

• talk to him, know him, know whether he has still the same interest in you or not.