He wants me back but ignores me. Im confused as to what he wants from me. Can Someone please Help me?

We were togther for 8 years. I left him becuase he lied and I think he was cheating. Four days after I left him he has already slept with another girl. It's been nearly a month and he has started texting me. Saying he loves me and misses me. He said he wants me back but he ignores my text and calls for hours. Then when he finally does text he gives me lame excuses. I want to move on but its hard to after 8 years. I want to know why he keeps me hanging on? What does he want from me? Is he seeing someone else but dont want me to know?

11

What Guys Said 1

• DO NOT go back to that man, whatever feelings he had for you are gone and he is manipulating you through all this sweet-talk. Realistically he only wants something stable to hang on while he's being a fuckboy and constantly seeing other girls. You are not a second-rate option, no one should be. Tell him to fuck off and that you don't want him anymore, that you think he isn't worthy of you, but you have to believe that when you're saying it. Then he will show his true face and then you will be able to forget about him. Alternatively just realize yourself that he is nothing more than manipulative piece of shit.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe he is seeing other girls, and when he isn't he messages you hoping you'd go so him because he is alone. I think he is just trying to use you to be honest.