GUYS & GIRLS Hey, I am feeling depressed and I am pregnant. My fiancé and I are planning to get married soon but his parents. What do you guys think?

My fiancé and I's relationship is like Romeo and Juliet for a couple of months now. Our first baby died and now we have a baby coming next year. We love each other so much but we had some ups and downs and my fiancé had shared it to his parents which they started to not like me anymore. But I noticed his father became distant from me ever since I caught him a couple of times checking me out and I backed away and my fiancé's mom caught him.

I am very forgiving person and I love my fiancé so much and will always forgive him for all his mistakes like cheating on me twice a year ago before I got pregnant from our first baby. Our first baby died from a miscarriage. I was depressed about my fiancé for leaving me to go back to college for his second semester. I was working too and had fatigued to the point I started to bleed. Two weeks after, I found out he cheated on me cause he kept his old text messages from his two girls. What hurts is i am friends with one of them. It broke my heart and I felt disgusted, betrayed, and fooled around with. But they didn't continue more. It was just for a few days. But I found out he contacted her a month ago before I found out. I asked him if he was trying to get back with her and he told me that they were just friends but it was hard to believe.

It's been a hard start of the year for me to be more positive and to trust him. I gave him so many chances. He is doing his best as I can see but it's hard for me to believe him. I have a bad feeling that he is cheating on me with someone I know back in high school. He is going to her party tomorrow and I am upset because he was supposed to spend his day with me but he changed his mind.

Should I still be with this guy? I do love him and I can tell he does but there's sometimes that I think that he's only with me because I understand how he feels and I lend him my ears.
3
1