GUYS & GIRLS Hey, I am feeling depressed and I am pregnant. My fiancé and I are planning to get married soon but his parents. What do you guys think?

My fiancé and I's relationship is like Romeo and Juliet for a couple of months now. Our first baby died and now we have a baby coming next year. We love each other so much but we had some ups and downs and my fiancé had shared it to his parents which they started to not like me anymore. But I noticed his father became distant from me ever since I caught him a couple of times checking me out and I backed away and my fiancé's mom caught him.

I am very forgiving person and I love my fiancé so much and will always forgive him for all his mistakes like cheating on me twice a year ago before I got pregnant from our first baby. Our first baby died from a miscarriage. I was depressed about my fiancé for leaving me to go back to college for his second semester. I was working too and had fatigued to the point I started to bleed. Two weeks after, I found out he cheated on me cause he kept his old text messages from his two girls. What hurts is i am friends with one of them. It broke my heart and I felt disgusted, betrayed, and fooled around with. But they didn't continue more. It was just for a few days. But I found out he contacted her a month ago before I found out. I asked him if he was trying to get back with her and he told me that they were just friends but it was hard to believe.

It's been a hard start of the year for me to be more positive and to trust him. I gave him so many chances. He is doing his best as I can see but it's hard for me to believe him. I have a bad feeling that he is cheating on me with someone I know back in high school. He is going to her party tomorrow and I am upset because he was supposed to spend his day with me but he changed his mind.

Should I still be with this guy? I do love him and I can tell he does but there's sometimes that I think that he's only with me because I understand how he feels and I lend him my ears.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if I were in your shoes I would have a really hard time. I've been cheated on before and it hurts real bad. but I didn't have a kid on the way. I would seek wise counsel I'm not talking about a counselor here I'm talking about someone that you respect and know will give you the harsh truth if need be. I know for me that's God and a very few close friends like 2. these are for my health. but I think my relationship would also need a counselor for me I would use my pastor. I know that I would have to deal with my anger and frustration all of that before getting married. I think it would be important for me to learn how to give all my love again instead of holding it back because of fear of being hurt. that's what I would do I would look after myself first. then I would decide if the relationship would be worthwhile. then I would decide how to best help it out or to end it. I'll be praying for you. I don't know if that means a lot to you but it will impact you a lot even if you don't recognize it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am currently divorced and pregnant as well but the more you continue to forgive the more they know you will and keep doing the same thing. It was so hard for me to file for a divorce knowing that I do love my ex husband and was about to start a family but I was knew my worth and value and it just wasn't worth it. constantly upset and crying, worrying, thinking etc. i believe it is time to have time to Think about the whole situation and come to am agreement for yourself on what you want to happen. you are the only one entitled to what you want to continue to deal with and go through. all I can say is know your worth.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess this is the time you better think about yourselfmm to been with this Chester guy.. who still seems to be cheating. coz else.. there is no point partying with another girl when you already have a baby awaiting in your gfs womb! Ridiculous!! First to guys and a mistake for not planning a baby.. it's not done.. a baby can only. ne planned when you both are ready.. he doesn't seem like he cares about you too much.. he might be taking you for granted coz you been forgiving him.. he knows he may fool around n no of times and get away asking for forgiveness.. please don't waste your life.. just find a guy who can love you as much as take care of you and marry you.. Not like this guy.. 💔😒

• wow, this is hard to answer. there is some many different feelings and things going on. one thing for sure is insecurities issue, trust issue. then mum and dad problems​. way I see things is that in his he still loves you but he not sure what to do or who to listen to. with you being pregnant put more stress on the situation. the other thing is maybe talking to a pregnancy cousler together and ask each other what you each want to happen from now on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!