Please help me?

I have very bad anxiety right now over getting dumped. My ex dumped me from his ex. Can you please give me hope? I feel like I'm loosing it and I'm getting really bad anxiety. Please give me hope.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many guys out there that can treat you better. I am virgin and had many chance with several girls, but things does not seems to work out. Either because of me or her. Anyway, I never lose hope and never give up because I know if I give up I would not get what I want. Someday, I will get it. Never give up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's one guy... There are tons of other guys in the world for you to date

What Guys Said 3

• I am sure its because of him and it has nothing to do with you. Watch something. Take your mind off of it.

• oh it'll be ok there are other guys out there. better guys. i think a guy who would dump someone for someone else has fidelity issues and you don't want to put up with that garbage

• I know its hard for you now, but just focus, don't spiral into thoughts, Focus on things around you, you are in the safety of your own home. Listen to music, maybe go for a walk. If u want some one to talk to u can message me.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!