Do you think my Ex trying to have me as her Backup and trying to play me?

My ex after 6 months since I blocked her for being a total bitch came back and contacted me and apologized heavily, we met one night and made a move, made out then she stopped and said it doesn't feel right to her because she likes me but she's been talking to this other dude and she said " I find it rude to just start dating you and telling him all of a sudden that I started dating my ex and just stop talking the way we've been talking". The dude lives in another country.

I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend, and I refuse to be her friend, if its not romance then she can crawl back to her hole, I told her this, she said she feels sad about it and that it is hard to make a choice, and it is not even that, she said she doesn't feel like dating anyone, that they just talk and they have some chemistry, that she doesn't feel like dating anyone although she likes some people.

So I'm like what the fuck, plus she wants me to be her friend so I have a first class seat to see her be the girl I deserved her to be with me to some other guy? what a way to make it up to me lol.

what you guys think? I think it's obvious here but is there a chance she is being honest or she is just making up bullshit excuses to have me as her fucking backup?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• if you are getting laid who cares. The key is use it when you really need it. girls need to be with someone they feel secure and comfortable with. they get just as horny as men do

• take some time apart and befriend her

• I've been assertive.. but im just thinking about telling her off and send her to hell and continue with me life.

Someday I will find someone else, its harder for men, considering I live in a new city and i graduated college so is harder for me to make new friends.

• yeah well do it the right way. don't burn a bridge you might want to cross later. just slowly distance yourself

• Ignore her... she is your EX.. ancient history.. never go backwards.. always move forward.. move on... she could very well be holding you as a backup plan.