I want her back in my life! What do I do?

so I was friends with benefits with a woman 10 years older than I am for about a month and a half. We got along very well. Last week, she was struggling mentally and emotionally being with me as she initially wanted to be single for a long long time.

Thursday afternoon, we had a nasty argument about our relationship how she didn't want to be in it and she said it was a stupid idea. She was yelling at me on the phone.

anyways, saw her at the gym again on Thursday evening and she was miraculously happy to see me. I ended up spraining my ankle again!( happen last month) and she drove me home, called me "babe", and like really took care of me.
I spoke to my brother about this. Last night, she messaged me "how are you?" and my brother told me not to reply until the following morning (to show that I don't really need her and i have better things to do). So I replied to her in the morning saying "i'm good". Then she asked about my ankle and I said it's fine.
What do I do? I do care for her a lot!
1
1